Tuesday, December 14, 2010

photo


this picture i gve to her , frum this picture i wana tell her that im rely3 loving her . swear !

11 . 05 / 14 . 12 . 2010 -  oclock , im nop espect she tell me this , * im sorry i cant trust you , y she saying like that guys . its make me hurts . im realy sad she tell me that . y atiqah ashkilla . i loveyousomuch ! how could you to say that ? :( 

atiqah ashkilla : i knuw syang . schul wil begin soon . i knuw u cant acept that . i knuw u will missing me , i knuw all that hunny ! im already thnk bout that . hey , i duno what can i do to make u trusted me . u wana me go to your scol ? then come to yur room ? then hugging you ? hey , hnestly i cant do that . im already tell you that , only u ! only you person that i love . swear syang ! :(((( 
*get text frum her (11 . 20 ) . bfore that i tell that im so sory :( 
shes answer , okayh , nvm . im okayh :) y she always pretending ! im hate it syang . im jux hope u can hnestly wth me , HONESTLY syang ! im beging you , iloveyou ! hw can i explain more than that hunny . HOW ! ! !

SAYANG : b sngup sacrifice my love , i will waitng you . i snggup brkorban tok u . im snggup you ! i duno what can i do . tell me syang what can i do :(  tell me . * vibrate . she tell that , she must go . GOD ! y this happen ? is it im wrong ? iloveher . iloveher . iloveher , HUK100 ! 
dunt go frum my life atiqah ashkilla !



i wrote this new blog , hnestly frum my heart . jux foe HER .


No comments:

Post a Comment